Models and prototypes
We have at our disposal a very well-equipped “in situ” workshop. From the simple validation of an assembly, to the making of a full-scale functional prototype, including the fashioning of an aspect model, all the stages of product making, from a new concept, can be subjected to materialisation on the premises.
We rely on our own material library, completed by those of our partners. This proximity with the material, acquired from years of experience, is the guarantee of a chosen harmony between products and materials.
- using metal, wood, fibres, textiles and inflatable fabrics
- decision support volume models
- aspect and presentation models
- modelling for the validation of assemblies
- 3D printing of subsections
- functional prototypes in “testing lab”