Co-creation is a daily practice for the F+D team, associating clients and partners.
Beyond this internal use, the studio imagined a specific place dedicated to the generation of ideas and full-scale experimentation open to progressive companies: The 22, co-creative laboratory.
This unprecedented place is divided into two complementary areas :
- THE IDEA LAB (a flexible and inspiring setting, favourable to exchanges and innovation)
- THE TESTING LAB (a workshop including materials, tools and equipment accessible to all audiences for experimentation and sharing purposes)
This experience place, the vocation of which is clearly co-creation, means to be didactic, facilitating and surprising !
It is open to those who want to practice “design thinking” as close as they can get to a design studio, and can welcome driven initiations to creative methods as well as expert practices to research a performing tool (creativity session, “problem solving” session, prototyping, initiation to design thinking, user situation simulations (UX), consumer tests, etc.)
An intervention of the studio designers is also possible on demand.
- Capacity : 15 to 20 people
- Practical organisation and daily rental: contact Delphine Milan
- Possibility of putting you in contact with expert consultants and/or facilitators